Tuesday, May 29, 2012

2012 concert season begins!

Not sure what is on the schedule today at work since it's the day after a holiday (and Mondays are normally really busy) and month-end is Thursday, but I have a few things to look forward to after work tonight (And I am counting on being extremely tired by the time Wednesday rolls around.)  First, I asked my boss on Friday if it would be ok for me to leave an hour early to run to an appointment and then I'm picking up Nicole and we're headed to the St. Louis stop of the Here & Now Tour featuring Nickelback along with Bush, Seether and My Darkest Days.
I bought the tickets way back in January and debated who would go and who could go and finally came up with the perfect plan.  I asked if Nicole would want to hang out with her older, sometimes cool cousin and she jumped at the opportunity. Since then we've been working on the logistics since she's still 6 months from getting her driver's license and usually I'm stuck in a good amount traffic when I leave work at 5.  Luckily, the extra time at work the last few weeks along with tomorrow afternoon's appointment actually worked in my favor and made it much easier for me to be able to ask to leave at 4.  I'm super pumped for the concert and really excited to spend time with my cuz.  I'm also hoping that even though she's going to see Justin Bieber with one of her friends that this concert is at least her 2nd favorite.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tell her this: "You see that man down there? That's Shaun Morgan and one of my blog readers has a huge man-crush on him."